Thursday, September 8, 2016

for PATTAYA TRADER 266 (F)

LIKE-THE-CLOTHES-MOTH
Yes dear-lady I like
the cut of your cloth,
I like your hair-style,
your smile, your laugh.
I circle your body
as might a moth,
and love the way
you slip your clothes off !

FORGIVENESS FORGOTTEN
I was to forgive my girl
far too many times.
Lessons were not learnt,
she continued her 'crimes'.

Forgive I could no more
and I could forget she
who said "Forgive and forget,"
too many times to me.

FEATHERED AND TARRED
No jolly Jack Tars the gulls
tarred of feather on the ground.
Sailors of the skies, swimmers on the seas,
to the earth it is they're now bound.

THE ICY SLIP UP ?
There was an ice queen
whom very few men knew.
Outside her palace
they formed a queue
(some claimed it an igloo).
She'd say "Come on in,
it is warm inside,"
and along her hallway
each man would slide.
The Vice Squad called
but discovered no vice.
Melted in the arms of no one
the queen of ice.
The Vice Squad left,
a cue for the queue
to put on its skates
and get away fast too !

No comments:

Post a Comment