Friday, July 11, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 233 (A)

IT'S-EQUAL-DIFFERENCES-FROM-A-PARISIAN-
HIGH-AND-LOW-DOWN-PERSPECTIVE
From the Eiffel Tower
we looked down
at the dots, the specs
upon the ground.
In Paris were we,
my lover and I,
and as we looked
from there on high,
were not we dots
or specs, too,
to those grounded
gazing up to view?

BUSH-BEATER-NOR-BESTER-WAS-SHE
She was raven-haired
and sang like a thrush,
but I can tell you
she was never Kate Bush !

She was raven-haired
and those locks were lush,
but I can tell you
she was never Kate Bush !

THE-PHILOSOPHER'S-STONE
The old-alchemist,
he worked alone;
he a philosopher
and she a stone.

He turned into gold
the heartless girl
as surely turns
around the world.

Yes turned into gold
a heartless female.
Not our rock, Earth;
this'd be a fairytale !

YES-MY-MEASURE-A-SIRENY-MUSE-
DEDUCED-AND-SEDUCED !
She said "I have your measure,
you may have my hidden treasure,
I've been an island far too long."
I paraphrase her, indeed.
From her gown, the girl, now freed
was like the Sirens in sweet song !

THE-JUICY-JUNKED-UP-THEN-
THE-SO-PUNKED-UP
Flower Power was to go to seed,
narcotic poppies replaced the 'weed'.
Laid-back Hippiedom's pot-heads
had been targets for Skins and new Teds.
The druggy-juice, the druggy-junk,
left us kids who were the Punks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment