Wednesday, May 21, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 228 (B)

NOW-TAKE-CONTROL-SKIPPER-DO
Master of your own destiny
or slave to the destiny of another man?
Sail free, sail free. Sail free, sail free.
Don't bury your soul in the sand.

Master of your own desting
or slave to the destiny of another man?
Sail free, sail free. Sail free, sail free.
Of your own ship take command.

TWO-SIDES-TO-WARS
White-chicken-feather women
wanted men to take up arms,
protect them from the enemy,
pressed the feathers into the palms
of they who to fight refused.
War isn't one-sided. It takes two.

CALL-TOO-DAMN-COLD-SHE-
AND-HELLISH-HOT-I
She has the salad
with the tuna.
She hears me joke,
sees not the humour.
She eats the salad
but not the meat.
Green as the lettuce,
you are what you eat.

I eat my curry,
spicy and hot.
I joked with her,
she got it not.
Far too fussy
about the fish-meat
to get the hint:
I am what I eat.

"TAKE-IT-IT'S-YOURS-CUTIE !"
The ghettoes and the slums,
Hell's Kitchen-sinks, the scum.
The Bowery boys and bums,
the girls, their baps and buns,
sure hang out and hang around.
"You're welcome to this side of town !"

No comments:

Post a Comment