Tuesday, May 6, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 226 (B)

THE-FISTFUL-OF-LAUGHABLE-MEMORIES-
FROM-ONCE-UPON-A-TIME-IN-THE-WEST
Walking tall like Clint Easwood
and moustached like Charles Bronson
way back in the seventies,
when I was young and handsome?
Girl, you laugh and say
that's all I had in common,
height and a hairy-upperlip
in days now best forgotten !

YES-GO-EVER-MORE-GREEN-DID-
ENVIOUS-BOBBY
"Upstar crow
and shakescener,"
Robert Green
sure got greener
as to poet-playwright
Bill the Bard.
Green, with envy,
was very hard.

FARE FREE
A sail-free sailor
you think you are
following as you do
the Evening Star.
The changing tides
are chained, it's so.
Their waves are slaves
to high and to low.

A sail-free sailor
think not you are
until you follow
your very own star.

IT'S-DESTINY-BY-ORDAINED-DESIGN-TRUE?
It is thinking that I am free
to captain my own ship on life's sea
able to map my own destiny.
Just what if I am so very wrong?
What a gypsy said when I was young
turns out to have come true.
Is there flexibility as we sail on through?

No comments:

Post a Comment