Monday, April 28, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 225 (C)

BAT-WINGED-GIRL-BEGONE
No, oh no, no, no,
find she is no myth,
for I sure have met
the real-life Lilith !
Yes Lil, Lilith, Lili,
go fly girl away from me !!

A-STRIP-ARTIST'S-SNAKY-ACT
She rolls her stockings
slow, slow, sure slow,
down each leg, past her foot,
lingers at the toes.
Flings across the black-snakes
that had her slender limbs encased.

A-BOAT-ROCKER-AND-WAVE-MAKER
Girl, I rock the boat.
I upset the apple-cart.
Verse-poetry is my trade.
Verse-poetry is my art.

Girl, I go make waves.
I'm your guerilla-man.
You're on my wavelength.
I'm your poetry-partisan.

GOOD-AS-GOLD-NOT
She was no alchemist,
she had a base soul
that in no way could
she transmute to gold.

No alchemist was she,
a base soul she had
that in no way could
make good, but bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment