Thursday, March 28, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 181 (A)

GIRL'S-SECOND-GOT-SECONDS !
First man had a tiny bit,
second man had a huge wit.
First man laughed her out of bed.
Second man laughed her back into it !

GIRL-YOU-ARE-SURE-WORTH-
THE-GROUCHO-MARX-EXCLAMATION !
Horse feathers ! Horse feathers !!
like Grouch, girl, I speak to you thus.
What you tell me sure is a myth
as is the winged white-horse Pegasus !

A-WOMANLIKE-WOOD-
I-DID-SKIRT
The wood had a leafy-head of hair.
Full of bird-song she with me flirted.
Sure-pretty offspring of mother earth,
around her tall-legged trees I skirted.

A-MAINLINE-MEANTIME-
NATURALLY?
For such a tallish-female
she feels dwarfed by men
as well as by the huge-city.
Looking up at London's Big Ben
will there come a time
when - like a fairytale queen -
a long-legged-girl can walk
on the air, far-above the mainstream?

No comments:

Post a Comment