Wednesday, March 27, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 180 (F)

THE-DARK-CHOCOLATE-COATED-
KARMA-FOR-THE-SURELY-SOUR-FASCIST-
KRAUT?
They worked at the factory
where they turned out confectionery,
each a hand in making chocs.
An exposion brought down the walls,
as well as the roof,on one-and-all.
Could have buried their remains in a chocolate-box.

The bomb was dropped by the enemy
come all the way from Germany,
putting an end to their sweet-treats.
Putting an end to the very-lives
of the women, some of them soldiers' wives.
No sweet-tooth had Hitler, sour in defeat.

HARD-HEADED-AND-SOFT-
ASSED-FEMININE-TRIUMPH?
She said "Kiss my ass,"
when we were arguing.
I replied "There's a time and a place
for that kind of thing,
best to call me later, girl,
yeah give me a ring !"
A smile began to form
on those lips that could damn.
Perhaps I got to the bottom
of this head-strong woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment