Monday, January 28, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 175 (E)

A-NON-TOO-ROUNDED-EARTH
The zero was the egg
from which emerged the earth.
A well-rounded zero,
but not a well-rounded birth.

FALSE-PROPHETS-FOOL-ALL-PEOPLES
I cannot love whom I don't like,
for it'd make of me a liar.
There are those pretend to love
and do-to-death with holy-fire.

No I cannot love whom I don't like,
though there are those who desire
to manipulate with the word 'love'
when it is hate they really sire.

WORLD-WIDE-
COLLECTIVE-CAUTION
One world? Ah I see !
where then a man to flee
were that world one tyranny?
Better our island of the free
(and an isolated individuality)
than be slaves with the great-majority?

TOP-THESE-THREE-UTOPIAS !
The French Revolution
led to the Terror
that the Russian Revolution
was equally to go mirror.
What of the American Revolution?
It led to a gun-toting institution !

THE-SURE-RIGHT-SHOWER
Brain showering, not storming?
Just how wet can get
the chuckling humorous
politically correct?!

No comments:

Post a Comment