Saturday, January 19, 2013

for PATTAYA TRADER 175 (A)

IT'S-A-BEDROOM'S-
BOSSY-BOOTS-ONLY
Your sisters don't like you
for turning men on
with the micro-skirts
that you brazenly-don,
the very-low cleavage
of your flimsy-tops,
the thigh-high boots
and the riding-crops.
No your sisters don't like you
but what do you care?
You look even lovelier
in your tight underwear !

DINING-IN-DUO-WE?
I'll cook you dinner,
serve you red-wine.
Ah yes, my dear,
come with me dine.

The night is young,
much younger than we.
Let's toast young love
and its memory.

FIND-A-HAND-AND-
THE-FEET
Walked over too-many-times
from when I was young,
I held out a helping-hand,
you took my fingers and my thumb.
Don't ask forgiveness
I feel cold and numb.

STARRY-RISER
As rises my star
hers shall fall,
she could not tell
the truth at all,

and now her lies
find her out
it's down to earth
with a clout.

FIND-THE-FREEWHEELER'S-
RIGHT-HERE
I made sacrifices find
when I was young,
and now I have earnt
the perfect-freedom
to say it is your turn. How
the wheel as spun in the Eternal Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment