Monday, September 10, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 167 (A)

TRY-HIGH-FLY-
LADYFRIEND-LET-US
I'm the minstrel, I'm the jester,
I play the poet and the fool.
I'm the tragic, I'm the comic,
I'm the wise-owl and the mule.

Spend time with me young-lady
and maybe laugh and cry.
Lie down with me young-lady,
do let's both try-fly-high.

INFINITE-FLOW-SAY-
SOME-FOLK
Alone we enter the world,
the world we exit alone.
Under us lies the cradle,
above us - later - it's the headstone.

And when it comes to later,
from our graves where then we go?
Some say Heaven, some say nowhere,
some say tomb-to-womb again we flow.

THE-DEATH-BOX-
JACKS-AND-JILLS
Have fun while you can,
there's no turning back the clocks.
Life becomes most-serious find
when you're a Jill or Jack in the box !

A-MALT-WHISKY-MARINE'S-
HIGH-SEA-WOMAN
A marinated-mariner,
he's on the malt.
Leave alone the whisky
old soak, old salt.
it's the only female till port.
There you'll find a pretty-solid-sort !

A-SHAGPILE-RUG-BUG-SURE
I'm bitten by the love-bug;
girl join me for a while.
Come over to the rug;
come lie on the shagpile !

No comments:

Post a Comment