Thursday, June 14, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 162 (B)

ON-BOARD-ROCKERS'-CASH-
IS-OFFSHORE-SURE-FIND
Rock 'n' rollers sell we fans dreams.
They like the fame, the drugs and girls.
The record-industry is a big-ship
in a shallow money-grubbing world.

Some sing of revolution and anarchy
but keep their cash in banks off our shore.
Of course, I can't speak for them all,
yet it's very capitalistic, that is for sure.

SURE-STANDING-OUT-IN-A-
CROWDED-INSTITUTION
I'd very long-hair
and wore denims blue.
That wasn't good enough
for the teachers at school.

Now I'm a teacher
my fellows all cry
"Why is it you wear
a suit and even a tie?!"

NOT-SINGLED-OUT-TO-LOOK-
THE-RIGHT-MICKY-DOUGLAS !
The title of the film
do I now forget,
starring Jack Nicholson
and Ann Margaret.
It was about carnal knowledge
(all the sex you can get).
It's what I wanted back then,
and I have no regret
that I got it. Oh boy, oh yes,
it has been no spoiler
as with a Michael Douglas
and his Glen Close pet-bunny-boiler !

No comments:

Post a Comment