Monday, April 30, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 160 (B)

FAIRY-FOOD-FOR-THOUGHT
"Thank you for calling
but I'm not home,
though I stand here
in flesh and bone.
I am out to lunch
as you must see,
away with the fairies
accompanying me.
So thank you again
but I'm not here,
my vacant stare
surely makes that clear."
She shuts the door
in her doctor's face.
Given up on people,
Fairyland she'll grace.

LANA TURNER
Turn round the name 'Lana',
you get 'Alan' and 'anal'.
She gave birth to Kathleen.
To call her male I shall
be saying something absurd,
so these lines are banal !

A-RAILWAY-STATION'S-
CROSS-DRESSING-QUEEN
His hair is long, his nails are clean.
He likes to pose and loves to preen.
They call him the King's Cross queen.
He'll offer every guy a fag,
ask them if their life's a drag.
Thinks he has them in the bag.
His lines are full of expectation,
but not of a train coming to the station !

No comments:

Post a Comment