Wednesday, November 20, 2019

for MIDDLESBROUGH MAGIC SHIP 292 (D)

PLAYED ALONGSIDE PETER
THE LOOKER LOREN
I didn't get to meet Sellers.
I met Milligan, his friend.
I met she who played The Millionairess,
the lovely Sophia Loren.

I'd seen her in the movie,
met her later in the flesh.
Though she was much older
she was still worth nothing less.

LIVES STRANGER THAN FICTION
Some say ignorance is bliss.
Wisdom they have never sought.
They live inside a bubble
that's rounder than a naught.
They go through life non-plus
not ever having been taught.
A strange kind of bliss
to ones of intelligent-thought.

THE MOULIN ROUGE AFTERSHOW
THERE IN MY HOTEL ROOM
Could the ladies can-can ?
Oh boy, they could, they could !
There I was in Paris.
There it was in my girl's blood.

Could the ladies can-can ?
Oh boy they could, they could !
There we were in Paris.
In our room my girl danced good !

PASTOURELLE
"With talk like that
you must come from France
when you ask me
do I May-pole dance.
You're such a bad boy
I shall tell you true.
It seems I will have
to keep my eye on you."
Oh merry maiden -
if maiden you really be -
I'm a high Romantic
and a revolutionary.
I rebel against convention.
I believe in love that's free.
Come into the tall grass
and lie down low with me.

"I think you but a satyr
who takes me for a goat.
I've heard much about pan-pipes
and in your look I note
a sun-shiny brightness.
Your eyes are on fire.
Merely with lust they burn.
Your horny head I don't desire."

No comments:

Post a Comment