Friday, May 20, 2016

for PATTAYA TRADER 262 (E)

OUT OUR RIGGING !
Sail me do, my sailor girl,
as I sail you, around the world !
Be so naughty, Nautical.
Wheel my mind like a wheeling gull.
I'm the top and you bottom bunk,
I must be like a junkie on junk.
Yes sail me do, sailor girl,
as I sail you, around the world !

TWISTED TYRANT ?
Mussolini was an anarchist,
a communist, later a fascist.
We all change our minds.
Find Benito's seemed to twist !

BEFORE A DOWNHILL AGE
Call him spring-heeled Jack,
yes spring-heeled Jack,
he's up at dawn's crack,
over the wall, down the track.

Call her spring-heeled Jill,
yes spring-heeled Jill,
she shall meet fine Jack
behind the spring day's hill.

Behind the hill, behind the hill,
meet her Jack will fair Jill.
Young love shall have its fill
before the two are over the hill !

FLOATING THE IDEAS
At least when Big Bombs drop
we're all in the same boat.
Dying with each other.
There's an idea to float !
At least when overpopulation
weighs heavily down the boat
we'll sink with each other.
There's an idea to float !
No soldier will die alone,
no nurse will miss the boat.
I myself will not survive
with more ideas to float.

SMELLING PISTAKES
Typing errors I make
most of the time,
but not a mistake
is my near-rhyme.
Vernacular nor archaic
will you find a mistake.

THE COLOURFUL CLOTHES COCK-UP ?
Women like to shop,
women like to buy,
women like the clothes
that catch a man's eye.

Women are like birds,
like males of the nest.
Look at the peacock
and the robin redbreast !

ART SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
OF HIGHER EDUCATION
The paint-sprayed pictures
and writings on the wall,
colourful graffiti get to be seen
by one of us and all.
If only some could spell ?
If only some had art ?
But education and talent do
find often walls apart !

No comments:

Post a Comment