Saturday, April 25, 2015

for PATTAYA TRADER 249 (F)

FAREWELL-FOUL-WORLD
I am soaring
inside my head.
To a greener planet
I am rocketed.
(A purple goddess
I might go bed?)

From an overcrowded
earth I fly.
I pass through space,
I've passed through sky.
To a poisoned world
I have waved goodbye.

POEM-FOR-A-TOWN-BUFFOON
Fool, damn fool.
Clown, yes clown.
Joker, jester
of the town.

Your mouth's sure big
as your shoes
and they're as big
as canoes.

Oh man, oh man,
you've been a tonic.
The circus wagon's going,
why aren't you on it?!

HARD-AND-HEAVY-RAIN-VERSE
Black clouds, black clouds
wash out the day.
Spout rain-water
the gargoyles grey.

Spout rain-water
the gargoyles grey
and black clouds, black clouds
upon my mind weigh.

WIDE-WATER-WORLD
Fountains and waterfalls,
the-ups-and-the-downs.
One man swims above
whilst another man drowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment