Monday, December 22, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 246 (D)

MY-MUSE'S-MONSTER
I am Doctor Frankenstein,
is this not so very true?
Didn't my imagination
go run away with you?

Oh what a creature,
oh what a creation,
my verse-poem carried you
to a mountain destination.

Below you sea and sharks.
Above you gulls on the wing.
The view from your mountain-side
had you too imagining:

how small is the world,
how monstrous my poem
to chill you with its ice
before it brang you home.

WIT WILDE
Green was his coat.
So green all over.
He'd not the luck, note,
of Irish-green-clover
though sharp as a blade of grass.
A judge just whacked his ass !

MYTH-AND-MAGIC?
The moon scowls,
bats and owls
take to the black-sky,
but by morning blue
I'll wake next to you
caught in the sun's eye.

The vampire lord
and werewolf horde,
the damn witch coven,
can spread their hells
and cast their spells,
but lying with you's heaven !

BEWITCHING-BUTTERFLY-
FROM-BANGKOK-SHE
Abracadabra,
such magic she
could make a frog
or prince of me.

Abracadabra,
such magic she
could make me a king
or a monkey,
yet I'll tell you this, after dark,
in the bedroom, I was magic Mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment