Thursday, February 20, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 220 (D)

A-TRUE-GYPSY-GIRL'S-GAZE-
WAS-TO-MEET-MINE
Find I question everything,
the supernatural I will too,
and when it comes to answers
I swear the gypsy knew.
I was a mere child when
she looked into my eyes of blue.
She said "You'll be a poet
before this age is through."
Yes I question everything
and question the question too,
but when it comes to answers
I know the gypsy knew.

A-FUTURE-NOW-FORESEEN?
Some think him a fraud.
Some think him a spy
who wrote coded messages.
He with the foreseeing eye.

We lose in translation.
And surely-not crystal clear
the verses of the prophet,
the quatrains of the seer.

Can prophecies be avoided
even if they are true?
And if they are avoided
does that mean they're hog-stew?

Some think him a fraud.
Some think him a spy.
I speak of Nostradamus,
he with the foreseeing eye.

BROTHELS-SURE-BUILT-BY-
THE-ABSTINENCE-SHADOW
What shady-demon left his den
to spew on the nuns of Loudon?
What damn hysteria took hold
sensuality had complete control?
What fiend was to arrive
at their convent? Oh what contrived
to turn them into lusting devils?
The shadow of abstinence builds brothels !

CONCLUDE-THAT-MONKS-
DELIGHTED-IN-DEATH-ON-
OUR-SORRY-EARTH-YES?
Ignorant of the art of song
his gift came through a dream.
Learnt his craft thus Caedmon.
His hymns tried to redeem.

Monks sought the glory
of Heaven all the more.
Turned-away from hell-on-earth.
To knock on Death's very door?

No comments:

Post a Comment