Wednesday, January 22, 2014

for PATTAYA TRADER 216 (F)

NOW-OF-PISTOLS-COCKED-
TELL-I-FOLKS !
Rooster Cockburn
though he was Rooster Cogburn.
He wore an eyepatch
where an old boiler -
a proud cock annoyer -
gave him a sharp-scratch.
He marshalled chicks
and took his pick
of the henhouse horde.
He was the only gun
inside the chicken run.
My oh my, how he crowed !

DO-FIND-RIGHT-LEGGY-
HALF-THAI-GIRL
In your cheongsam,
high mandarin collar,
half-Chinese lady
you're looking top dollar.
Each side slit to the thigh.
Left leg's Chinese? Right one's Thai?

NETTED-BY-THE-HOT-SIAMESE-
NAGA-GIRL?
Making love with her
was never dull.
So soft, so sweet,
and so sensual,
she'd lie naked.
Was so beautiful.
Our love-making
as if spiritual.
Ah, maybe it was
Tantrically sexual?
No verbal intercourse.
No conversations intellectual.
It was as if
I was bewitched.
South-East Asian magic.
By a naga fished?

HOT-AS-HELL-THE-PART-THAI-LADY-
BURNT-UP-ALL-MY-SAUCE !
She came from the West Side,
from near Hell's Kitchen.
Burnt me dry my American-Thai.
She clung to me like lichen !

No comments:

Post a Comment