Monday, March 26, 2012

for PATTAYA TRADER 158 (A)

SAWADEE-SIAMESE-LADIES
Goodbye ladies Sa and Ping.
Farewell girls Chom and Ling.
Goodbye ladies Soy and Da,
for now goes my journey far.
Farewell girls Tan and Lee.
Goodbye, farewell, ah Sawadee.

TOMBSTONE TOWN
When tall and silent
as is Clint Eastwood,
and the noisy-night-town
looks like it's Westward,
you know you walk alone
while the gangs get tombstoned.

A-PARISIAN-PRINCESS-
IS-SHE-IN-PASSING
She is a fleur-de-lis
with a rose-red-kiss.
On cute-dolphins' backs
she finds pure-bliss.
Ah what a royal ride.
Her beauty, steal shall the tide.

THE-CAT-ON-A-HOT-THAI-ROOF?
Patten writes poetry
and so do I.
Brian loves the Greek girls.
For me it's the lovely Thai.
He sent me a postcard
I found on my doormat.
It gets me grinning
like a Siamese tomcat !

PATTAYA PADDOCK
Acting like a stud
in your bachelor pad,
she is the one mare
you are so glad
to have gone had.
She is the one mare
you will have stay
and lie in the hay
till come what may !

THE-VERSE-GODDESS-
OVER-THE-GIRLS?
Find once upon a time it was
that more than once I looked for you.
Now it is I no longer seek
a girl when the Muse will do.
You wend my way of own accord,
this poet open to your call.
With the tide you then go.
Only the goddess holds me in her thrall.
To you lesser-muses I've been true,
but your forms are mortal after all !

No comments:

Post a Comment