Friday, December 30, 2011

for PATTAYA TRADER 150 (B)

THE-POODLE-BLAIR-PIE
She came from South Korea
for to live in old Siam.
She'd a poodle in her bag
only the size of her hand.
"I love him, I could eat him,
but don't want him to die."
She went with a wiggle
and a poodle fit for a pie.
Tony Blair was Bush's poodle,
he sent soldiers out to die
against the wish of his country.
Now THERE'S meat for a pie !

THE TWO STARS
I spy the twin-stars
that peep into your budoir
like eyes on the dark-face
of a feline other than you.
Let my lips and fingers trace
your body's every secret place.
Ah yes girl I'll take you far,
over the twin-stars beyond the moon.

THE-BIRTHDAY-BANANA-GIRL
She said "You are so fruity
although you are no fruit."
She said "You are so juicy
and yet hard like a nut."
She peeled off her pyjamas -
like the skin off a banana -
and lay down in her birthday-suit !

NEED NOT HAVE THROWN
"You don't love me, so I don't love you,"
was the emotional-blackmail she threw.
But I being no needy-sort,
what she threw was not caught.

A-NOBLE-ART-OF-POETRY?
She said "You're full of it !"
but does the cap fit?
I hoped she meant wit,
not a dunce or upward sh..;
am I a vulgar verse-poet?!

JACK'S-OFF-A-JOHN-SO-NAMED
He went into the John
to get a Johnny from the machine.
He was a working-girl's John.
Call him Jack, John sounds obscene !

No comments:

Post a Comment